PCA Electronics, Inc., in business since 1950, is seeking individuals who are familiar with the design and sales of power transformers and inductors for use in switching power supplies.
We are currently seeking individuals for the following position(s):
APPLICATION/SALES ENGINEER – POWER PRODUCTS
Field Application/Sales Engineer who is familiar with the design and manufacture of power transformers and inductors for use in switching power supplies. Responsibilities include all aspects of sales from the original customer contact to interface with our design engineering staff to provide solutions to our customer’s requirements, including post shipment follow up. Individuals will visit prospective customers with our sales team and/or solo, and assist their engineering team in providing a magnetics solution that serves their needs.
• Typically requires a college degree and at least 5 years related experience.
• Knowledge of switching power supply topographies such as;
• Flyback, Push-Pull, Forward transformers, etc.
• Power Inductor
• Sales experience within this scope is a must
• Established relationships with buyers and design engineers is a plus
• Superior written and verbal communication, creativity, leadership, presentation and organizational skills
• Ability to follow projects from start to completion
• Travel up to 50% is required as part of this position
PCA Electronics, Inc. offers its employees as competitive salary/benefits package which include:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance • Paid Vacation and Holidays • 401(k) Retirement Plan
If you possess these qualities and wish to apply for a position at PCA Electronics, please send your resume by FAX or EMAIL ONLY to:
HUMAN RESOURCES PCA Electronics, Inc. 16799 Schoenborn Street North Hills, CA 91343 Fax: (818) 892-5806 Email: Toni Essman
PCA Electronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principal Applicant Only - No agents, recruiters, head hunters, or staffing agencies please!
PCA® has a career opening for a Power Products/Sales Engineer.
PCA® Electronics Inc.
16799 Schoenborn Street
North Hills, CA 91343